[Libreoffice] [GSOC][patch] Multiline inputbar

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.com
Thu Aug 4 06:33:32 PDT 2011

Hi Anurag,

I pushed your patch to the feature branch.  I think I noticed is that
your commit name is all caps ANURAG JAIN.  Could you fix that to
properly capped name for your future patches?

On Thu, 2011-08-04 at 13:43 +0530, Anurag Jain wrote:
> I'll implement these things after returning from college. Also I'd
> like to know how to go about the next step.? Is it going to be
> scrollbar implementation or working on refreshing the windows ?

Let's do scrollbar implementation first & get that working.  The
refreshing issue turns out to be pretty complex, so I'm not sure if we
have enough time to fix that in your remaining GSOC time.  But if you
can implement the scrollbar and still have time left, let's look into
that.

Regards,

Kohei

--