[Libreoffice] All Sun/Oracle code upgraded to LGPLv3?
Lionel Elie Mamane
lionel at mamane.lu
Thu Aug 4 07:59:27 PDT 2011
I'm looking into getting postgresql-sdbc working with newer
libreoffice; technically I'm making progress on that front, but the
files have headers like:
* The Contents of this file are made available subject to the terms of
* either of the following licenses
* - GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1
* - Sun Industry Standards Source License Version 1.1
* Sun Microsystems Inc., October, 2000
* The Initial Developer of the Original Code is: Joerg Budischewski
* Copyright: 2000 by Sun Microsystems, Inc.
* All Rights Reserved.
* Contributor(s): Joerg Budischewski
And the libreoffice pre-commit hooks complain about that. I was
wondering if by any chance there is a general authorisation by Sun /
Oracle that relicenses *all* OpenOffice-related code to LGPLv3 that
would apply _also_ to this code?
More information about the LibreOffice