[Libreoffice] All Sun/Oracle code upgraded to LGPLv3?

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Thu Aug 11 01:15:02 PDT 2011

Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> [Postgresql connector]
>
> And the libreoffice pre-commit hooks complain about that. I was
> wondering if by any chance there is a general authorisation by Sun /
> Oracle that relicenses *all* OpenOffice-related code to LGPLv3 that
> would apply _also_ to this code?

Hi Lionel,

I'm afraid there is not. Unless there's any newer version of that
file somewhere officially released, the best course of action is to
ask on the ooo-dev at incubator.apache.org list, to have all files you
need for this added to the Oracle source code grant to Apache
(Andrew Rist is the one managing that on the Oracle side).

Cheers,

-- Thorsten