[Libreoffice] curiosity in OResultSet.cxx

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Mon Aug 8 07:10:33 PDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-08-06 at 14:01 -0400, Terrence Enger wrote:
> Do you know what I might be able to do to make LibreOffice
> execute the line in question?  The queries I tried did not
> execute the line, and I confess that I did not persist very
> long exploring in opengrok.

Given that our default allocator spits out a message in debug mode when
there's a new/delete[] mismatch it might be the case that it's rare for
it to be non NULL seeing as this code is probably around a long time.

I've no good ideas really except to "mess around with it" unfortunately.
So much of the database stuff requires fairly steep set up times for the
databases themselves that I don't personally play with them much.

C.