[Libreoffice] build problems with cppunit (windows)

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Tue Aug 9 03:28:09 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 23:39 +0400, Dmitry. A. Ashkadov wrote:
> I tried build LO from 'core' repository on Windows 7. The result is the 
> same error. Modules 'cppunit' and 'xml2cmp' wasn't built due to the same 
> unresolved external symbol.
> We tried to build devel. version of LO, but the define «_DEBUG» is not 
> really set. (((

cppunit and xml2cmp build for me on Windows 7 without problem, so
a) what autogen/configure flags are you using
b) what compiler are you using


More information about the LibreOffice mailing list