[Libreoffice] ccache support

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 12:08:32 PDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Terrence Enger <tenger at iseries-guru.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2011-08-08 at 11:40 +0200, Christian Lohmaier wrote:
>> Hi Lubos,
>> (snip)
>>
>> Not true either. Default ccache size is 1GB, and that is enough when
>> you focus on one branch. (a build uses less than 500MB)
>

> Just a note about what I have observed, for anybody who
> happens to care.

Since we are sharing data point, here is ccache -s for the MacOSX tinderbox:

cache directory                     /Volumes/ccache_ramdisk
cache hit (direct)               5595178
cache hit (preprocessed)          217622
cache miss                        362720
called for link                   297911
multiple source files               1281
compile failed                     98681
preprocessor error                 49165
couldn't find the compiler             5
bad compiler arguments             21278
unsupported source language         4445
autoconf compile/link             420383
unsupported compiler option       689280
no input file                      89750
files in cache                     59804
cache size                           2.0 Gbytes
max cache size                       2.3 Gbytes