[Libreoffice] Java debugging

Cedric Bosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Wed Aug 10 02:30:39 PDT 2011

Hi Gabor,

On Tue, 2011-08-09 at 20:32 +0200, Jenei Gábor wrote:
> Could someone help me? I would like to fix a bug with LO Base wizards,
> I found the java source of the wizard,and even I got how to debug it
> from OpenOffice instructions: here and here Eclipse runs well, it
> stops at my breakpoint, and even I can see som variables, actually all
> the global and static variables, but local variables are not shown,and
> even if I directly enter the name eclipse can't resolve it. Does any
> of you have experiences with java components debugging? It would be
> nice to use it from Eclipse.

Well, it seems you found my page for this ;)

I never had any problem with seeing the local variables there... sounds
weird. Have you build the Java code with debug symbols? I don't know
anything about what code you're debugging and how it is build... but
that may be a problem.

Regards,

--
Cédric Bosdonnat