[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Cherry-pick in 3.4.2?

Caolán McNamara caolanm at redhat.com
Thu Aug 11 07:02:45 PDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 15:36 +0200, Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I fixed fdo#37403 a while ago, and Rainer asked if we could cherry-pick
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?id=21ec661d09ed9d7bbbec5e52ee2b382d8c465324
> to 3.4.2.

Forgot all about that one. Don't you end up with one single mpXPoly
polygon shared between two different SdrRectObj so changes to the held
polygon in one SdrRectObj is seen in the other ? i.e. should give
SdrRectObj a proper copy ctor/assignment operator instead/additionally
rather than using the compiler generated one, which is presumably why
two SdrRects ended up holding the same raw mpXPoly in the first place.

C.