[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] Cherry-pick in 3.4.2?

cbosdonnat cedric.bosdonnat.ooo at free.fr
Tue Aug 16 05:48:23 PDT 2011

Caolán McNamara wrote:

> On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 15:36 +0200, Cedric Bosdonnat wrote:
>> I fixed fdo#37403 a while ago, and Rainer asked if we could cherry-pick
>> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/libs-core/commit/?id=21ec661d09ed9d7bbbec5e52ee2b382d8c465324
>> to 3.4.2.
>
> Forgot all about that one. Don't you end up with one single mpXPoly
> polygon shared between two different SdrRectObj so changes to the held
> polygon in one SdrRectObj is seen in the other ? i.e. should give
> SdrRectObj a proper copy ctor/assignment operator instead/additionally
> rather than using the compiler generated one, which is presumably why
> two SdrRects ended up holding the same raw mpXPoly in the first place.

Indeed that remembers me of a discussion like that with Lubos... though I'm
not good enough in C++ to see those subtleties. I reverted the above
mentioned patch and replaced it by

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=c3852d41a419331277d0b98b02792f0bbf704d5b

All is now working fine, and that later commit could be applied to 3.4
safely.

Thanks for the reminder
--
Cedric