[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] fix xml2cmp build with svn gcc

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.com
Thu Aug 11 08:21:57 PDT 2011

Hello Tom,

On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 09:09 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Noel> I rolled up this patch and the previous one here
> Noel> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=c2a634416ba8f385c25c16cc52aeae6f68cab9db
>
> I don't understand where these commits go.
> I re-pulled in 'ure' (actually everywhere using ./g pull) but I don't
> see that commit.  I'm on 'master', should I be using some other branch?

Yes.  As we've recently switched to using a single git repository
'core' (well, plus 'translations' and 'help' repos to be exact), you'll
need to re-clone from the core repository.  The old,
split-repositories-based system is no more, except for the older 3.3.x
and 3.4.x branches.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc