[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] fix xml2cmp build with svn gcc

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Aug 16 09:07:29 PDT 2011

Hi Tom,

	First - really wonderful to see you here, and a big welcome :-) I'm so
sorry you got screwed over by our big one-shot git repository
transition / migration. Hopefully the change, while painful in the short
term, will make things much easier for new contributors going forward
(particularly wrt. updating, tinderboxes, more reliable builds etc.).

On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 09:26 -0600, Tom Tromey wrote:
> Thanks.  I must have read some stale document before starting; but
> unfortunately I don't recall what.  I will start over.

	It'd be great if we could find & catch that if your browser history
helps. Looking forward to your help !

	All the best,

		Michael.