[Libreoffice] Ctrl+D and Ctrl+R

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Mon Aug 15 00:47:02 PDT 2011

Hi Arno,

Arno Teigseth wrote (15-08-11 09:26)
> A friend of mine tries out libreoffice Calc and finds that Ctrl+D
> "doesn't work".
>
> He's used to from other spreadsheet software that:
>[...]
> Now, is it by design/decision that this isn't implemented in
> libreoffice? Should I file a bug to get it implemented?

The purpose of this list is submitting code and all you need to do
around that ..

But OK, your question:
In OpenOffice.org legacy, Ctrl-D shows the "Selection list".
In LibreOffice that is turned off by default, but can be influenced by
Tools > OPtions > LibreOffice Calc > Compatibility

So that makes me guess, that the behaviour you describe is on the list
to be implemented. I'm not sure however...

A search at BugZilla http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA#Bug_report or
https://bugs.freedesktop.org/query.cgi might give some result.
If not, feel free to submit the issue. Your description will be useful then.

Thanks,

--
  - Cor
  - http://nl.libreoffice.org