[Libreoffice] [Patch] Gtk3 button rendering

Lucas Baudin xapantu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 12:13:51 PDT 2011

Hi,

Here is a patch to render gtk3 button correctly. I send it now because I
won't have internet until tuesday, and it would be a bit stupid if
anyone made the same thing... So, you are aware that the patch exists,
if you need it :)

So, there are some warnings about unused variables, of course, they will
be used later. I didn't split drawNativeControl(), but I suppose it will
be necessary later.

Here is a screenshot:
http://pix.toile-libre.org/upload/original/1313519421.png

I don't know if it is worth to apply it now (it is not finished at all),
but it is under GPLv3+/MPL.

I will try to complete to work again on gtk3 next week...

Lucas