[Libreoffice] duplication of ItemHolder2

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 10:38:13 PDT 2011

On 15 August 2011 13:50, Matúš Kukan <matus.kukan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to build bigger libraries but I have small problem with ItemHolder2.
> It's implemented in svl/source/config/itemholder2.cxx and also in
> svtools/source/config/itemholder2.cxx.
> The one in svtools seems to be more general but svtools's library is
> linking against the svl one.
>
> Any suggestions whether just to rename or probably better to reuse the
> one in svl ?

hmm, I tried to reuse but there are module specific C++ objects, so
that's not easily possible. I'd have to create something like base
class with virtual method or whatever.
Or we can merge svl and svtools, maybe with unotools also (there is
ItemHolder1), but who would want to do something like that.

So, can I just rename ItemHolder2 in svtools to ItemHolder3 ?

I found that ItemHolder1 already exists in unotools. Probably also the
same thing with small difference.

Matúš