[Libreoffice] duplication of ItemHolder2

Terrence Enger tenger at iseries-guru.com
Wed Aug 17 12:35:25 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 19:38 +0200, Matúš Kukan wrote:
> [snip]
>
> So, can I just rename ItemHolder2 in svtools to ItemHolder3 ?

I have a vague memory from the times of OpenOffice.org of a
numeric suffix on a name indicating the number of template
parameters.  Templates with "Helper" in the name, perhaps?

If (IF, mind you) that vague memory is correct, I wonder
whether a different convention for naming the new class
might avoid confusion down the road?  Or are we beyond that
decision point?

Terry.