[Libreoffice] Tinderbox failure... not mine!

Kohei Yoshida kohei.yoshida at suse.com
Wed Aug 17 11:33:39 PDT 2011

On Wed, 2011-08-17 at 20:26 +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 04:36:03PM +0000, nthiebaud at gmail.com wrote:
>
> > One of you broke the build of LibreOffice with your commit :-(
> > Please commit and push a fix ASAP!
>
> That's plainly wrong.

Take it easy.  These are automatic messages sent from our tinder boxes,
they tend to flame lots of other committers who has nothing to do with
the actual breakage, so you are not the only one who is "wrongly
accused" here. :-)  I and others get this all the time.

But sometimes these tinder boxes are right, and when they are, it's a
very useful information.  So we've all learned to take a quick look at
the log, and ignore it if we are sure that it is false positive.

Kohei

--
Kohei Yoshida, LibreOffice hacker, Calc
<kohei.yoshida at suse.com>