[Libreoffice] Bugzilla handling of multiple branches

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Wed Aug 17 11:49:43 PDT 2011

Hi,

I don't see any way in bugzilla to say things like:
 bug present / not present in master / libreoffice-3.4, ...
 bug fixed / not fixed in master / libreoffice-3.4, ...

There is only *one* version field, and *one* status field, not one per
branch.

So I don't know when to close a bug. When it is fixed in master? When
it is fixed in all branches where we want it fixed?

For example, bug #40079; it is fixed in master, so I closed it. But
now it shows up as not blocking "LibreOffice 3.4 most annoying bugs"
anymore (it is striked out), which is incorrect since it is not fixed
in 3.4.

How do we handle these things?

--
Lionel