[Libreoffice] [GSoC] loadSharedLibComponentFactory again

Matúš Kukan matus.kukan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 11:49:23 PDT 2011

Hi Micheal,

could you have a look at:
http://opengrok.libreoffice.org/xref/core/unotools/source/i18n/calendarwrapper.cxx#59
?
Is it possible that the else part is ever executed ?
Because there is getComponentInstance which calls
loadSharedLibComponentFactory and does not pass prefix information.
moreover there is just i18n as library name. Is it old name, now changed ?
I doubt the else part is ever executed or works but if yes I had
probably broke it because the service is from i18npool.component when
I added prefix.

And there are also other ways how to call
loadSharedLibComponentFactory without prefix information, but that way
are loaded (if it works) just components where I did not add prefixes,
so I don't care now.

Regards,

Matúš