[Libreoffice] [ANN] LibreOffice 3.4.3 RC1 available

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Fri Aug 19 15:47:23 PDT 2011

Dear Community,

The Document Foundation is happy to announce the first release
candidate of LibreOffice 3.4.3. The upcoming 3.4.3 will be the third in
a series of frequent bugfix releases for our 3.4 code line. Please be
aware that LibreOffice 3.4.3 RC1 is not yet ready for production use,
you should continue to use LibreOffice 3.3.4 or 3.4.2 for that.

The release is available for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X from our QA
builds download page at

  http://www.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/

Should you find bugs, please report them to the FreeDesktop Bugzilla:

  https://bugs.freedesktop.org

For other ways to get involved with this exciting project - you can
e.g. contribute code:

  https://www.libreoffice.org/get-involved/developers/

translate LibreOffice to your language:

  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Translation_for_3.4

or help with funding our foundation:

  http://challenge.documentfoundation.org/

A list of known issues with 3.4.3 RC1 is available from our wiki:

  http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Releases/3.4.3/RC1

Please find the list of changes against LibreOffice 3.4.2 here:

  http://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/src/bugfixes-libreoffice-3-4-release-3.4.3.1.log

Let us close again with a BIG Thank You! to all of you having
contributed to the LibreOffice project - this release would not have
been possible without your help.

Yours,

The Steering Committee of The Document Foundation