[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] - cherrypick to 3.4.3 Base fdo#40079 "file / save (as)" inoperant

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Sat Aug 20 23:36:26 PDT 2011

I'm unsure whether the acks needed for cherrypick are "any committer"
or a more restricted group, but in case it is the former: I agree that
commit 03e9161e2eca9d389d7ce419495538c31f6aed31 is worthwhile to
cherrypick for 3.4.3, as:

1) Can lead to data loss

2) The fix sounds pretty safe to me (as in "it can't hurt"): if the
   library is already loaded, loading it again is a no-op:

void SAL_CALL SfxLibraryContainer::loadLibrary( const OUString& Name )
    throw(NoSuchElementException, WrappedTargetException,
    RuntimeException)
{
    LibraryContainerMethodGuard aGuard( *this );
    Any aLibAny = maNameContainer.getByName( Name ) ;
    Reference< XNameAccess > xNameAccess;
    aLibAny >>= xNameAccess;
    SfxLibrary* pImplLib = static_cast< SfxLibrary* >(
    xNameAccess.get() );

    sal_Bool bLoaded = pImplLib->mbLoaded;
    pImplLib->mbLoaded = sal_True;
    if( !bLoaded && xNameAccess->hasElements() )
    {
       (...)
    }
}