[Libreoffice] [REVIEW] - cherrypick to 3.4.3 Base fdo#40079 "file / save (as)" inoperant

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Mon Aug 22 05:24:09 PDT 2011

Hi Lionel,

On 2011-08-21 at 08:36 +0200, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

> I'm unsure whether the acks needed for cherrypick are "any committer"
> or a more restricted group, but in case it is the former: I agree that
> commit 03e9161e2eca9d389d7ce419495538c31f6aed31 is worthwhile to
> cherrypick for 3.4.3, as:

Any developer counts, so you are welcome to review patches!  Only in
this case, you are the author of the patch - a self-review does not
count ;-)

But please feel encouraged to review other patches that need 3 reviews.
A good review consists of not only a kind of "approved" message, but
also of an explanation why the change is safe (which is what you've
provided, so you did what is expected).

Thank you,
Kendy