[Libreoffice] Bug 38882 - [EasyHack] Make it easier to select/deselect UI languages in the Windows installer

Cato Auestad bleakgadfly at fsfe.org
Mon Aug 22 05:23:31 PDT 2011

Hi,

A bug was submitted regarding how the Windows Installer for
LibreOffice deals with international settings during installation.

I have now created a transform that disables all languages except for
english and let's you define more languages like so:

msiexec /i libreoffice33.msi TRANSFORMS="libreoffice33.mst"
NORWEGIAN=1 DANISH=1 SWEDISH=1 ... etc.

But I don't know who originally reported the bug. Björn Michaelsen
told me that he only created the report in bugzilla, and that I should
ask here who created the task.

I am only wondering if this is how the initial bug reporter envisioned
the fix should be? If it is, then I'll upload the transform to
bugzilla.

--
Cato Auestad
bleakgadfly