[Libreoffice] [REVIEWED][PUSHED:3-4] fdo#39348 checking grammar button deletes sentence

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Mon Aug 22 05:33:41 PDT 2011

Caolán McNamara píše v Po 22. 08. 2011 v 11:47 +0100:
> suggested fix, possible 3-4 candidate. Make "SpellDialog::Impl_Restore"
> re-read the current sentence the same way as SPELLUNDO_UNDO_EDIT_MODE
> does.
>
> http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=63eef1c1cf203aa75093b479a1e8dd24593546e7&context=24

Looks good. I have pushed it into 3-4 branch, see
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/components/commit/?h=libreoffice-3-4&id=87bfbda761a9ac7101310b591964c385e936f702

We would need two more approvals for 3-4-3 branch today. Well, it is not
that important and we should keep the number of changes in RC2 on
minimum so...

Best Regards,
Petr