[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Remove unused globals from make_installer.pl

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at novell.com
Tue Aug 23 03:54:10 PDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-08-22 at 22:29 -0500, Jordan Ayers wrote:
> Another minor cleanup, related to fdo#39747.

	Nice work :-) the more of these we knock out of the code, the better
life will be when we start to need to add features there :-) I just
pushed the patch.

	eg. our cross-compiling work is going to have quite some excitement
around building MSI files using wine I think - so re-factoring of the
(hugely cut/pasted) msi execution would be good too - though intricate &
would need doing rather carefully I guess.

	Anyhow - good to see it getting the long overdue love it needs.

	Thanks !

		Michael.