[Libreoffice] background in LTR interface shows BrOffice instead of LibreOffice

Lior Kaplan kaplanlior at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 13:32:32 PDT 2011

Hi Guys.

While editing the Hebrew article of LibreOffice in Wikipedia, noticed
something weird about the logo in the screen shot - it has of the BrOffice
logo instead of the LibreOffice logo.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Hebrew_LibreOffice_3.3.2_startup_screen.png

I'm a bit ashamed to say I didn't previously notice it myself on my local
system.

While trying to figure if it this issue still happens in 3.4.2 (it does), I
found out that it's going to be fixed in 3.4.3 with a patch by Andras
(thanks (: ).

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/artwork/commit/default_images/brand/shell/backing_rtl_left.png&id=af0bea8aa6174fb421cf02f3f3f490a6f624276b

Could we also have this done for the next 3.3.x release ?

Thanks.

Kaplan