[Libreoffice] Platform-specific OUTPATH variables

Francois Tigeot ftigeot at wolfpond.org
Sun Aug 28 21:50:33 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have been packaging snapshots of LibreOffice in pkgsrc for a few months
now, and the $OUTPATH directory is a pain to manage.

There are tons of different possible values for this variable (no less than
13 for Linux !), and I have to maintain the list in my build scripts in
addition to the existing LibreOffice code in set_soenv.in

The number of possible values has been reduced for some *BSD systems without
any ill-effects.
I'd like to consolidate the different OUTPATH values to a single one or two
at most (unx and wnt).

Thoughts ?

--
Francois Tigeot