[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] some cleanup of Kashida justification code

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Wed Aug 31 18:15:09 PDT 2011

On Thu, Sep 01, 2011 at 03:07:36AM +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:
> Hi Khaled,
>
> On Thursday, 2011-09-01 02:54:36 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:
>
> > Nice clean-up, pushed to master
> > http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=6825533b8d93f92a66558a9b6295003ceba52917
>
> Forgot to mention [PUSHED] in the subject and that I changed all
>
> +#define isAinChar(c)        IS_JOINING_GROUP(c, AIN)
>
> to have parentheses around the macro parameter's use
>
> +#define isAinChar(c)        IS_JOINING_GROUP((c), AIN)

Thanks

> [otherwise macros are evil anyway ;-]

Indeed, but it looks better this way than having a dozen and half of one
line functions each is called at most once.

BTW, I see you merged the three patches in one commit, though I thought
splitting them into more confined changes would be preferred. Is there
any general policy for this that I can follow in future patches?

Regards,
 Khaled

--
 Khaled Hosny