[Libreoffice] StarMath test documents - where to add?

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Fri Dec 2 05:46:47 PST 2011

 Hello,

 during implementation of docx support for export/import of math formulas I
created a set of documents that I used for testing the features. I'd like to
store them somewhere so that such files do not need to be created the next
time somebody else needs them. Where should I put them? I don't know if/where
we have a suitable place.

 The documents would be also usable for automated tests, but seeing the
discussion about subsequenttests right now it's probably not the right time
to try to figure it out.

--
 Lubos Lunak
 l.lunak at suse.cz