[Libreoffice] StarMath test documents - where to add?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Fri Dec 2 05:52:02 PST 2011

Hi Lubos,

On Fri, 2011-12-02 at 14:46 +0100, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>  during implementation of docx support for export/import of math formulas I
> created a set of documents that I used for testing the features. I'd like to
> store them somewhere so that such files do not need to be created the next
> time somebody else needs them. Where should I put them? I don't know if/where
> we have a suitable place.

	Cool - are they huuuge - or reasonably small (say under 2Mb total), if
the latter, perhaps dropping them in some starmath/qa/unit/data
directory in readiness for some automated filters-test magic might be a
good idea.

>  The documents would be also usable for automated tests, but seeing the
> discussion about subsequenttests right now it's probably not the right time
> to try to figure it out.

	Well, whatever the outcome of that, it's good to have the test files in
git, near the tests :-)

	Thanks,

		Michael.