[Libreoffice] Expending LO Math capabilities

Nir Kristal nir.kristal at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 10:40:57 PST 2011

Hello all,
I've asked the same question in the users mailing list but didn't
receive an answer, maybe you could help more.

I'm looking for a way to customize Math. I would like to make
predefined symbols (somthing like %dVol => dxdydz or %eye{3} => 3x3
identity matrix).
are there any accessible files to edit to achieve this? Or some other way maybe?

If not, adding the option to create this kind of macros would by great.

Thanks