[Libreoffice] Replacing LO SVG handling with OpenOffice code?

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Mon Dec 5 15:06:21 PST 2011

Hi Alex,

On Mon, 2011-12-05 at 23:49 +0100, Alexander Wilms wrote:
> Nice to hear your consent :)

	Well - it's not my place to do that, Thorsten or the impress guys
prolly have a more vigorous view - but I guess they like Armin too
so :-)

> I figured that it would be too late for 3.5, but I wasn't aware that
> both Apache and TDF still need time for the relicensing.
> Could you or anyone else give a guesstimate how long that will take?

	Nope. It is a grindly awful, tedious and painful task. I hope it is
only two man weeks of solid pain - but, you know how these things can
drag on.

> Maybe it'd be useful to have a wiki page for collecting suggestions of
> features to be adopted. That  might make it easier to keep track of
> those features.

	There is never a shortage of feature suggestions; only of people to do
them - so instead we keep a page of features we have actually
implemented and we know will be in the next release :-) I find that is
more encouraging personally.

	ATB,

		Michael.