[Libreoffice] module wizards build is broken

Michael Meeks michael.meeks at suse.com
Wed Dec 7 03:12:23 PST 2011

Hi there,

On Wed, 2011-12-07 at 10:13 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> Le 07/12/2011 00:55, Caolán McNamara a écrit :
> > On Tue, 2011-12-06 at 13:49 +0100, Jean-Baptiste Faure wrote:
> >> I did a fresh build : autogen.sh -> make clean -> make fetch -> make
> >> The problem seems to be in pyfax_pyuno
> >
> > should be ok now I think.
>
> I am afraid the master is still broken. Fresh build this morning, still
> the same error message:

	Grief; I just did one from clean too - and it is fine for me :-)

gb_Deliver_deliver: file does not exist in solver, and cannot be delivered: /home/jbf/LibO/master/solver/unxlngx6.pro/bin/pyfax.zip. Arrêt.

	Any chance of poking around further back up the log for a rule that
failed to build that file ? unfortunately the relevant gnumake error is
not always right next to the ultimate failure (particularly in a
parallel build). Perhaps just the entire log from running 'make' inside
wizards might help.

	Thanks,

		Michael.