[Libreoffice] childs -> children

Mike Whiteley mike at whiteley.org
Thu Dec 8 01:35:57 PST 2011

I believe Child is simply an English borrowed word.  "Childs" is
not German, and since it is borrowed from English, I believe it is
also just as correct German to use Children instead of Childs.

Therefore, the change does not break the German, and shouldn't
break any decent translator.  I believe these changes are appropriate
in English and German texts.

Mike