[Libreoffice] build error

Winfried Donkers W.Donkers at dci-electronics.nl
Fri Dec 9 08:10:54 PST 2011

Hello all,

I have just got a new computer, which should make LibO much faster than my old machine does :) .
Unfortunately, I get a make error:
.../core/solver/unxlngi6.pro/bin/cppunit/cppunittester: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/2.10.0/engines/liboxygen-gtk.so: undefined symbol: cairo_surface_create_for_rectangle
make[2]: *** [.../core/workdir/unxlngi6.pro/CppunitTest/hwpfilter_test_hwpfilter.test] Error 1

Possibly I haven't installed all I need yet, but I wouldn't know what is missing.

I use openSUSE 12.1, installed all packages with zypper si -d libreoffice plus some more based on errors when running autogen.sh --with-max-jobs=6 --with-num-cpus=6 --without-junit (untill autogen.sh gave a successfull result).
Can anyone give me a hint how I can get LibO built?

Winfried