[Libreoffice] [Libreoffice-qa] Java 7 support in LO 3.4.5 (was: minutes of tech. steering call ...)

Pedro Lino pedlino at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 11:55:28 PST 2011

> I know, I did it... but you don't have a 'push time'

:) Thank you, then :)
Why do I need to know the push time? Any commits that were pushed into
Central repository before time X are included in the source that is
pulled after time X... I think?

>> And Petr Vladek has suggested that this info should/could be included
>> in the About box
>> http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Naming-builds-Please-tt3556898.html#a3561117
>
> it is less reliable and at best redundant with the git-sha...

Redundant is good! Especially if the redundant information can be
understood by non-technical users ;)

>  otoh I
> am considering addin the tinderbox id to the about box, so one can
> know which box built it (and therefore what config was used)

It would be great if that information was added BOTH to the About box
and to the tar/msi file name! Please do consider it :)

>> Can you do that? :)
>
> The shell script that give you the anwser given the about box info and
> the sha1 of the fix, yes... the web page that wrap it all nicely, no

Does anyone on this list know how to add this script to the wiki? I
think that would be the best place to have this...

--
Pedro