[Libreoffice] [Libreoffice-qa] Java 7 support in LO 3.4.5 (was: minutes of tech. steering call ...)

Norbert Thiebaud nthiebaud at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 12:13:12 PST 2011

On Fri, Dec 9, 2011 at 1:55 PM, Pedro Lino <pedlino at gmail.com> wrote:
>> I know, I did it... but you don't have a 'push time'
>
> :) Thank you, then :)
> Why do I need to know the push time? Any commits that were pushed into
> Central repository before time X are included in the source that is
> pulled after time X... I think?

sure. but then how do you known 'when' a given fix was pushed ? (and
bear in mind timezone :-))

> It would be great if that information was added BOTH to the About box
> and to the tar/msi file name! Please do consider it :)

for dailies: to download it you already have all that info since
otherwise you would not have found the file to start with.

for pre-release, we don't want to have too fancy filename, that would
make thing much more dicey when we 'release'...

Norbert