[Libreoffice] postresql-sdbc bits out of minutes of tech. steering call

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Mon Dec 12 07:23:50 PST 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 03:56:01PM +0100, Lionel Elie Mamane wrote:

>>> On my machine (Debian GNU/Linux amd64), it build and runs (can
>>> connect to database and retrieve data). I checked manually (with
>>> ldd) that the postgresql-sdbc-impl.uno.so has no dependency on
>>> libpq (i.e. was statically linked).

>> Fails miserably on Mac OSX though, looking for libpq-fe.h, and other
>> includes.

> Forgot to add SOLARINC to CFLAGS. Testing and committing soon.

No, that was not the problem. So let's check other things: Did you
build and deliver the postgresql module?

 cd postgresql
 build --all -P2 -- -P2 && deliver

Replace "2" by another number to adjust parallelism.

If you did do that, please look in solver/unxmac*/inc/postgresql; the
include files should be there. The library itself in
solver/unxmac*/lib/

If still not, show us build log.

--
Lionel