[Libreoffice] postresql-sdbc bits out of minutes of tech. steering call

Lionel Elie Mamane lionel at mamane.lu
Mon Dec 12 09:51:31 PST 2011

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 04:22:44PM +0100, Fridrich Strba wrote:

> I have impression I fixed it with the CPPFLAGS in the
> configure_command.

Yes, I wrote after too quick a glance, indeed the right -I for
libpq-fe.h was there. However, the right -I and -L for internal
OpenSSL were missing, I added them in the same style as you put the
one for libpq-fe.h.

Is there any specific reason we are not simply using $(SOLARINC) and
$(SOLARLIB) instead of reconstructing them partially from $(SOLARVER)
and $(INPATH)?