[Libreoffice] [Libreoffice-qa] QA ideas for 3.5 WAS Re: Improving the QA and Release for 3.5

Petr Mladek pmladek at suse.cz
Wed Dec 14 13:12:42 PST 2011

Hi Cor,

first, I am sorry for the late replay. It was another hectic day.

On Tue, 2011-12-13 at 23:35 +0100, Cor Nouws wrote:
> Hi Petr,
>
> Cor Nouws wrote (09-12-11 13:44)
>
> > On the wiki, I added a section with the draft for the later to create
> > separate wiki page:
> > http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/Improving_QA-Release-3.5#DRAFT_for_page_with_info_for_bug-hunting_session
>
> Is it possible for you - without wanting to stress you - to tell smthg
> more about the expected planning?

We have beta1 build at http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/.
Is it being pushed to mirrors. I should get announced tomorrow. Then
people will get it from the official site
http://www.libreoffice.org/download/pre-releases/ .

If you feel good about the beta1 build, you could start advertizing the
bug-hunting session.

Just please, do not advertize
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/pre-releases/ to wide public. It is
not mirrored and big trafic would kill the server. Please, use the
official site instead :-)

Otherwise, we are back on track. There should be beta2 by the end of the
following week as planed at
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleasePlan/3.5#3.5.0_release

Does this answer your question?

Best Regards,