[Libreoffice] [Libreoffice-qa] QA ideas for 3.5 WAS Re: Improving the QA and Release for 3.5

Cor Nouws oolst at nouenoff.nl
Wed Dec 14 14:46:19 PST 2011

Hi Yifan,

Yifan Jiang wrote (14-12-11 07:46)

> 1. Thanks for Rimas and Petr's actively participating, what we did in the past
> two month to improve the structure of Litmus and now the new stuff is online
> and a 3.5.0 beta regression test run is created, in which we are encouraging
> people to run the tests.
>
> https://tcm.documentfoundation.org/
>
> There are a few important changes need to notify people, especially for l10n
> testers that:
> [...]

OK, good news!

> 4. Is it possible to emphasize the regression strategy in the bug hunting
> session you are planning? :)

I think it's good to clearly advertise the strategy and explain whatever
is needed for the improved structure, indeed.

> Not sure if some of the points answered your original question :)

Looks as if you perfectly managed to provide the needed additional
information ;-)

> Please let me know if anyone needs more regression test and litmus
> related information!

People my feel invited directly here and now - if any needs comes to my
ears/eyes, I'll make sure it will be further communicated.

Thanks for you help & work,

kind regards,
Cor

--