[Libreoffice] Tell me Easy Hack 42782 "remove a dog ! " is a joke !

julien2412 serval2412 at yahoo.fr
Thu Dec 15 05:05:34 PST 2011

Hi again,

I answered to Mike and Khaled personally, i should have cc the forum too.
Just to sum up what I told them :
first : it's not a personal attack against anyone, all of you guys do a
great job and brought me friendly help when i needed.
Then : of course the vast majority of muslims, like christians, jews, ...
are moderate. But I would'nt like LO to lose its independance because of a
simple image of dog. (ok the image should be changed to a better one :-) ).
If some want a Hallah/Casher/"Christian OK" LO, I don't care, they can use
automatic scripts to remove what they consider to be offending for them. But
LO original should stay independant.

I know that some of you have struggled really hard to be independant from
Oracle with this fork and it's great, but everyone must struggle harder to
stay independant.

I don't know if it's a French ideal, it's just the fact that an image of dog
should'nt possibly offend anyone.

Julien.