[Libreoffice] Tell me Easy Hack 42782 "remove a dog ! " is a joke !

Khaled Hosny khaledhosny at eglug.org
Thu Dec 15 05:26:14 PST 2011

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 05:05:34AM -0800, julien2412 wrote:
> I don't know if it's a French ideal, it's just the fact that an image of dog
> should'nt possibly offend anyone.

True, if you consider only one culture, the fact is that the world is
vastly different and what can't "possibly offend anyone" in one culture
can be highly offensive in another. LO should not dictate that that a
certain culture is superior to others, and if we can remove a possibly
offending item to certain people, what harm can be caused by that?

Regards,
 Khaled