[Libreoffice] [RFC] COMPRESSMODE_FULL

Thorsten Behrens thb at documentfoundation.org
Thu Dec 15 16:55:24 PST 2011

Matteo Casalin wrote:
> set:
>  /binfilter/binfilter/bf_svtools/source/filter.vcl/filter/svt_filter.cxx
>  /core/svtools/source/filter/filter.cxx

Both can go.

> check:
>  /core/tools/source/generic/gen.cxx
>  /core/tools/source/generic/color.cxx
>  /core/tools/source/generic/poly.cxx

Heh. Hard to tell - that is used for reading our pesky
StarViewMetafiles, I have *no* idea whether we ever wrote those out
with that compression mode. If we take that out, we'd need to catch
the case somewhere in vcl/source/gdi/gdimtf.cxx and generate a very
noisy warning.

>  /binfilter/binfilter/bf_svx/source/xoutdev/svx__xpoly.cxx

Wouldn't touch that - binfilter is destined to die for 4.0

Cheers,

-- Thorsten