[Libreoffice] calc: Re: com.sun.star.container.XNameContainer.removeByName() fails v3.5b0+ (linux)

Michael Stahl mstahl at redhat.com
Tue Dec 20 07:17:54 PST 2011

On 20/12/11 15:51, Tomas Hlavaty wrote:
> Hi Michael,
>
> Michael Stahl <mstahl at redhat.com> writes:
>> i guess 3.4.4 is this: libreoffice-3.4.4.2
>
> libreoffice-3.4.4.2 tag doesn't exist:-(  Any other ideas?  Are there
> any rules how tags are created and named?  And branches?

the 3.4 stuff does not exist in the core repo but in the old bootstrap
based zoo of repos.

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/Native_Build_From_Bootstrap

On 20/12/11 14:52, Tomas Hlavaty wrote:
> could you please advise me how to build and run the test case?
>
> I did:
>
> $ cd sc/
> $ make
>
> and it built the tests.
>
> It seems to have run something called CHK from the console log, but
> where can I find the test results?

the CUT (or JUT) lines announce that a single unit test is being run.
the output is redirected to a log file, and if the test is successful no
output is displayed on the terminal.
if the test fails, then the log file is output to the terminal.

> How do I run this single test case?

it seems you can't run this one yet because it isn't actually built with
a makefile :)

if it were it would be something like this:

make -r /data/lo/core/workdir/unxlngx6/CppunitTest/sc_cellrangesbase.test