[Libreoffice] [Broken patch] Frame dialogue, try to draw the preview at its original size

Stefan Knorr (Astron) heinzlesspam at googlemail.com
Thu Dec 22 12:16:36 PST 2011

Hi,

I was the person who removed the dog preview from Writer's Picture
dialogue. In it's place there is now a nice alpine landscape (that I
nabbed from the Writer icon, but whatever). Sadly, it's stretched
larger than its original size which leads to pixelation. This is a
condition I wanted to remedy before closing fdo#43976.
So, I wrote a patch, everything looks fine, but the preview image
can't be mirrored any more (or is maybe drawn mirrored somewhere it
can't be seen). Attaching this patch might be a bit embarrassing, but
I hope people here recognise that I am not really a programmer. Hints
very much appreciated.

Regards,

Astron.

(I know I could probably unify nWidth and nHeight to a const Size...
but I wanted to leave that for later...)