[Libreoffice] [PUSHED] Re: [Broken patch] Frame dialogue, try to draw the preview at its original size

Jan Holesovsky kendy at suse.cz
Tue Dec 27 13:35:29 PST 2011

Hi Astron,

Stefan Knorr (Astron) píše v Čt 22. 12. 2011 v 21:16 +0100:

> So, I wrote a patch, everything looks fine, but the preview image
> can't be mirrored any more (or is maybe drawn mirrored somewhere it
> can't be seen). Attaching this patch might be a bit embarrassing, but
> I hope people here recognise that I am not really a programmer. Hints
> very much appreciated.

And the answer is... your patch is perfectly fine! :-)  Only you've hit
a 5 years old corner case bug that I fixed in a follow-up commit.

Your patch (slightly beautified):

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=640c1788efe181bbf834fb78ebb3c08820847a7e

The fix for the bug from 2006:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=e0e52ce536f6b4b69280d41d77fc6d43d23958f3

I've cherry-picked everything relevant to libreoffice-3-5 too.

Thank you,
Kendy