[Libreoffice] XML filter dialog: display XML source

Peter Jentsch pjotr at guineapics.de
Sun Dec 25 09:52:04 PST 2011

Hi,

I've just pushed some minor changes to the XML filter dialog / XSLT
filter, which basically provide UI controls to select the XSLT
transformation service to use for a particular filter (libxslt or saxon).

Along with that change, I pushed a modification that replaces the XML
source view by opening the result XML file in the users default XML editor.

I'd very much appreciate feedback on this change. If this change is seen
as an improvement, I'd remove the remaining XML source view code and
adjust the help files accordingly, if not, I'll revert the change.

see:

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=bf2857d88af137ba15939d81970be92b0310c915

thx,

Peter