[Libreoffice] feature/gbuild_java is finished

David Tardon dtardon at redhat.com
Mon Dec 26 04:33:58 PST 2011

Hi all,

I have converted 6 modules to gbuild on branch feature/gbuild_java:
javaunohelper, jurt, jvmaccess, jvmfwk, ridljar and unoil. It builds
fine here and smoketest finishes with status OK, but some of the modules
contain platform specific stuff (e.g., unoil creates some .NET
assemblies :) I would appreciate if people tried if it builds correctly
on Windows/MacOS X/other-system-than-mine. I am going to be waiting for
protests for 2-3 weeks and then merge the branch into master :-)

D.