[Libreoffice] feature/gbuild_java is finished

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 26 13:35:31 PST 2011

Hi David, *,

On Mon, Dec 26, 2011 at 1:33 PM, David Tardon <dtardon at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have converted 6 modules to gbuild on branch feature/gbuild_java:
> [...]
> I would appreciate if people tried if it builds correctly
> on Windows/MacOS X/other-system-than-mine.

Breaks on Mac:
"Making:    libjava_uno.dylib
/Users/buildslave/compile.noindex/libreoffice/solenv/bin/checkdll.sh
-L../../unxmacxp.pro/lib
-L/Users/buildslave/compile.noindex/libreoffice/solver/unxmacxp.pro/lib
 ../../unxmacxp.pro/lib/libjava_uno.dylib
illegal combination shl/URELIB/OOO at
/Users/buildslave/compile.noindex/libreoffice/solenv/bin/macosx-change-install-names.pl
line 52, <IN> line 4."
http://tinderbox.libreoffice.org/cgi-bin/gunzip.cgi?tree=feature/gbuild_java&brief-log=1324911039.1897#27803

(same for the javaloader one)

ciao