[Libreoffice] product-name in title bar of the office ?

Christian Lohmaier lohmaier+libreoffice at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 28 14:28:10 PST 2011

Hi Cor, *,

On Wed, Dec 28, 2011 at 10:51 PM, Cor Nouws <oolst at nouenoff.nl> wrote:
> Miklos Vajna wrote (28-12-11 22:45)
>

>> VIM handles it fine, I'm sure then Emacs can do it as well. ;-)
>

> How long does it take for you to open and find the second 'ooname' in the
> file ?

vim is slow when using syntax-highlighting as it is one looooooong
line. So switch off syntax-highlighting and/or insert linebreaks
between the tags.
Linebreaks make navigation easier, so you should add them in any case
when you intend to edit it manually.

> For me maybe 15 or more seconds - which I find long ...
> But maybe I'm just impatient ;-)

Note that you can also create an extension with just the relevant
nodes and deploy that extension instead.

ciao
Christian